Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer has begun


I can't figure out this whole blogging bit.  But, I have seen a couple of our friends lately and I knew I needed to get on this.  So, I have now officially joined the blogging world.  I think it is a great way for friends (here and there) to check in on each other.  


Ella is growing up right before our eyes.  She is now 5 months old and is putting everything in her mouth.  At her 4 month check up she weighed 13 lbs. and 4 oz. and was 25 inches long.    As you can all see, she looks just like her daddy.  Not much Swensen in her.  She is so much fun.  I am loving being a mom.  

I finally finished school.  It was a hard year.  Especially when I had to go back and finish out the year.  But now I am done.  I decided to take a year leave of absence and stay home with Ella.  Then I can decide if I want to go back next year.  

Well, keep checking up on the Snows.  We would love to hear from you. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude Ella is the cutest girl!! Wow she really is growing fast. We can't wait to see you soon. I hope Ella's first words are polish.

cdsdds said...

Nice job Cat. I am proud.

G.

Megan Bowen said...

I am so glad that you finally started a blog. Ella is so cute I can't stand it. I can't wait for her and Addison to hang out at the beach. I will be there to hang out. I will call you!

Megan Bowen said...

Oh, yes I knew that it was the Atkins from your mission. I have even asked him about it and I think it was his older brother. He doesn't remember anything like that. But they all have the "A" sticker on their car for both Atkin and Austria. CRAZY!

Unknown said...

Ella looks a lot like Gar, our mailman in chicago. Interesting. He was so good at delivering packages. That's why I voted for "mailman", in honor of Gar. Remember when he delivered latta's homemade package on his first day in the field? Luckily he rationed his food from head trip.

Keith said...

Definitely looks like "Gar" the mailman. I can't believe anybody would vote any other way.

I don't really remember Latta's homemade package. I do remember that I got a package from "number one girl." I also remember Stevie getting packages from his number one girl. I wonder if Sharalee has heard any of those tapes.

BTW, Elzbieta is way cute. She would be that much cuter though if she were wearing some BYU gear like Lat-dawg's girl Navy (he even named her for one of the BYU school colors).

Andrea said...

I am so glad we ran into each other. Ella is so precious! Tori was worth every bit of effort! What a darling picture of Ella. Where did you have it taken at?