Friday, January 23, 2009

Almost 1 years ago

Let's see, exactly 1 year ago, I went to work.  My daughter was to be born the next day. Yes, some people thought I was crazy but, I wanted to spend as much time with Ella after she was born.  I only had 3 months before I had to go back to work.  Anyways, It was a very busy day at school. Papers here, papers there, sub notes everywhere!  I said goodbye to all my 4th graders, stuck around until about 5:00,  then I went home to get ready for the next day.  I was going to be induced the next morning.  Boy, or Girl was I nervous...



The night before Ella was born

5 comments:

Brynnly and Alan said...

So itty bitty! I can't believe you were so small the night before! I hope I can look half that good!Hope to see you Tuesday. Loves!

Megan Bowen said...

You have got to be kidding me that is the night before Ella was born. You look maybe 6 months pregnant.

Megan Bowen said...

That is NUTS that your family was a disneyland yesterday. I hope that had as much fun as we did. I really can't believe that we didn't see them because we saw a few families from my ward. Can't wait to see you guys.

Justin & Ashlee said...

You were so tiny! I love the new background and header. I hope you guys have fun for Ella's birthday tomorrow!

The Tate Family said...

No, seriously, you were teeny! Crazy that it has already been a year! Happy birthday Ella!