I keep telling myself I need to get better at doing this whole blog thing. Then things come up and it just spaces my mind. Especially this month so far. It has been a roller coaster. Brennan got home from the month at sea. He has some pretty crazy stories. He also came back with an incredible tan. It was so good to see him. As many of you know it was a long month. We are so glad to have him back. Especially Ella.
A few days before Brennan got home, Ella came down with something. She had a fever of about 102, and would not let me leave her. I held he constantly for about 3 days. I wasn't too worried, but when the fever didn't go down after 3 days, I knew something was wrong. We (brennan had gotten home) took her to the KidsCare and it turns out the she might have had Foot and mouth, and an ear infection. So, antibiotics, here we come. After a day or two she was back to normal. To make the story better, 8 days later she got this red bumpy rash all over her body. Another trip to the pediatrician, she had a reaction to the antibiotics. Wow, poor little Ella had quite a month.
Right after Brennan got home, his Grandmother got very sick. She has been in the hospital. She has had a roller-coaster ride herself. Brennan is so lucky to have such an incredible family. His mother's family is smaller and they are extremely close. They have taken such good care of her. His grandmother would not have made it through this time if it wasn't for her children, grandchildren, friends, and great-grandchildren. If anything were to happen to me, I would love for Brennan's family to take care of me! 5 star care literally around the clock
We had a great 4th of july as well. We were able to spend a day boating, eating, and watching the fire works. It was a lot of fun to watch Ella watch the fireworks. She loved them and just kept saying "Wow". The 4th of July fell right in the middle of all this action. Like I said, it has been one crazy summer.
P.S. Pictures to come...
3 comments:
I deleted my last post bc I was logged in on Alan's account. Haha!
You guys really have had a crazy summer so far! I'm glad Brennan is home and his grandma is doing OK. Have so much fun at the beach! I'm so jealous!!!
So sorry to hear Ella was sick. Not fun!! Glad Brennan is home. My mom told me she was sitting next to you guys at the beach. Hope you are having a great trip.
Post a Comment